The following events are taking place soon. Click on the register link to receive more information and purchase tickets.
This will be the 12th Annual White-tailed Deer Management Field Day, featuring Dr. Deer (Dr. James C. Kroll), Ben Koerth, Rob Hughes and many other experts. The Field Day begins at 9:00 am and concludes at 4:30 pm, including a barbecue lunch and refreshments. This is a walking tour (other accommodations for handicapped, when notified in advance) over the world famous research and development facility; the same one where many of the management techniques and techologies in use today were developed. These include trail cameras, food plots, deer feeds, feeders, electric fencing, genetics, scent and odor control development, landscaping for whitetails, etc. Topics for this year's program will be:
1. Food plot strategies that really work for YOUR area.
2. Electric and other types of fencing to protect and regulate food plot use.
3. Feeds and feeding effectively.
5. Banking food plot forages for times of scarcity.
6. Artificial water supply strategies and equipment.
7. Developing cover (strategies that work and are cost-effective; NOT half-cutting (hinge cutting).
8. Timber and woodland management, including herbicides, burning and mechanical treatments.
9. Deer management equipment that is affordable.
10. Developing and maintaining deer orchards.
11. Pond management.
12. Patterning whitetails, how, when and where.
13. Rattling and calling bucks.
14. Conducting a camera survey on your property.
Register for this Event